Thursday 30 May 2013

Fashion Edit: Neons

 photo NeonEditnew_zps520a60b1.png

1. BooHoo (Link) | 2.Topshop | 3. Topshop| 4. River Island | 5. Missguided | 6. My Wardrobe | 7. Miss Guided

Another edit for you all today! I'm absolutely loving neons at the moment, they can really brighten up an outfit! I've put together a few neon items that I think would make lovely statement pieces and would look great in the Summer time (if we ever get a Summer here in England!). The bright lime/ yellow skirt is one of my favourites and I've actually styled it into an outfit here (click!) in case you want an idea of how to wear it. I also love the orange top, it would look so cute with skinny jeans and a blazer for lunch with friends or a shopping trip! The shoes, although beautiful, are fairly expensive but at the time of making this, I was desperate for some bright cobalt pointed courts in my life and couldn't find any others anywhere! I've since found these beauties (click!) from River Island which are much more affordable and have snapped them up to style in a post for you all soon! 

I've got one exam to go now at university, so once I've done that I'll be able to take more outfit photos to post here on my blog! I also have some exciting news that I'm starting a one month fashion internship next month at a really cool new company, but I will let you all know about that nearer the time! Hope everyone is having a lovely week! 

xxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know why but i don't actually own many neon items of clothing at all. i think i own one bright lime green dress but i only ever wear it on holiday so i NEED to get some more neon into my wardrobe! i LOVE the skirt that you styled and definitely need to get my hands on that and those shoes you've posted are gorgeous (as well as the river island ones which i will most probably be getting treating msyself to!) i really like that beanie as well and i'm really tempted to buy myself a beanie - just need to decide whether they'll suit me or not! :) love these posts phoebe so thank you! :) X

    http://theenglishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so incredibly cute! I LOVE neon! you put this post together perfectly!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete